Williamstown, ON K0C 2J0
Email: [email protected]
This Georgian-style structure built in 1862 is a prominent feature of the historic village of Williamstown. Operating as a school house for a hundred years, it is now the Glengarry Nor’Westers and Loyalists Museum which honours the Loyalists that settled the area as well as the Glengarry connection to the Fur Trade. It also houses a temporary exhibit hall which features both community events as well as exciting new exhibits.